Built for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men’s Burton Cargo Pants – Regular Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell Pants, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton’s relaxed fit or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton Pants, it’s stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
The Barkley Bib is the real deal when it comes to coverage. 10Ks of breathable waterproofing come in a 2-layer V-science shell that’s cut relaxed with adjustable elastic suspenders to get the fit and layering dialed in. The overall bib style is critically-taped and features a Zip Tech ® jacket-to-pant interface to give them top-to-toe coverage of a onesie with…