Any day. All season long. The men’s Burton Lightweight X Base Layer Pants are basically required equipment for living the outdoor life. Think of them like a season’s pass for layering. They’re breathable and quick-drying so you can ride more, hang out longer, and know that you’ll be ready for tomorrow, too.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Lightweight 100 Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- Quick drying and highly breathable
- Sustainable odor control provides durable freshness by eliminating body odor, environmental odors, and accumulated fabric odors without limiting breathability
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
Midweight warmth backed by Polartec® Power Grid™ that maximizes the breathability and sweat-wicking power of your layering program.
A quick-drying layer with four-season breathability to keep you coming back for more.
Our do-it-all base layer with a built-in neck gaiter for riding out cold and stormy weather.