Boots, board, goggles, helmet, pass. Check. Just zip up the men’s Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Anorak Jacket and drop in with proven waterproof performance and the durability to ride day-in and day-out all season long. Pit zips help dump heat when the boot pack calls or the sun decides to shine. There’s plenty of easy-access pocket storage for the essential stuff. And a built-in Pants interface sets the bar for sealing out cold and snow.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer printed polyester 150D plain weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It’s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Attached Contour hood with front and rear adjustment is helmet compatible; Pit-zip vents
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and zippered kangaroo pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm
- Lifetime warranty