The right pockets, the right fit, and the most trusted name in waterproof, breathable fabrics. The men’s [ak] GORE-TEX Cyclic 2L Bibs are your ticket to ride from first chair to last, no matter the weather. You get workhorse-caliber weather protection with all the little on-snow details that help make every run go down easy including full seam taping and mesh-lined venting.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy and shaped for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It’s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; YKK® water-resistant zippers; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders; Internal waist adjustment; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Triple-needle reinforced stitching; Crotch gusset for mobility; Anti-scuff cuffs; Bungee cuff elevators
- Zippered back pockets, cargo pocket with interior tool sleeve, chest pockets, and microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
Step up to the [ak] advantage. Mandatory GORE-TEX fabric performance for the 100-day season.
Arthur Longo is one of the most skilled riders in the game. A true force of calm, his mellow power flows through precision board control and side hits to make them look effortless. We worked meticulously to make his third signature line one that could rival his versatile style. The result is a timeless snowboard pant, featuring a new colorblock…