BURTON Men’s Lodgepole 2L Jacket SHARKSKIN
Out of stock
€225,00 COMING SOON
Clean and simple style with the tech and rider-designed features you need to stay warm, dry, and ready for another lap.
Out of stock
Clean and simple is a good thing when it’s the men’s Burton Lodgepole Jacket. Designed with riding in mind, this waterproof two-layer shell leaves plenty of room for layering to match the weather. Pit zips let you control your temp, and stuff like an adjustable hood and cuffs mean you can dial in the fit.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] blocked with DRYRIDE two-layer polyester plain weave fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Attached hood with front and rear adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty
Made for serious shredding, this block color snow jacket is guaranteed to keep you dry with a first-class waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX 2-layer membrane — crafted free of harmful PFCs. Combining great value with top tech, its easy standard fit has been insulated with a toasty 80g low-loft padding and sealed with fully taped seams, YKK® AquaGuard® water-repellent zippers, and…