HG STYLUS ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΙΟ
Out of stock
€369,00 SOLD OUT
Set the Stylus to snow and make your first mark on a blank slate, the best intro to snowboarding out there.
Out of stock
Hands down the easiest women’s board in the line, the women’s Burton Stylus Snowboard is perfect for aspiring riders looking to build a foundation before moving on to a more performance-oriented option. Like setting a pen to a blank piece of paper, the Stylus silences your fears, teaching balance and board control from the first time you strap in. Easy Bevel combines a soft, mellow flex with a convex base for a virtually-catch free riding experience, while Flat Top and a true twin shape provide a stable platform that’s effortlessly maneuverable no matter which way you point it. The Channel® mounting system gives you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton’s).
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly 900G Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that’s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox Low; Super Sap® epoxy; Easy Bevel
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.