HG SKELETON KEY BOARDS ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ ΑΝΔΡΙΚΟ
Out of stock
€629,00 SOLD OUT
A directional utility tool designed to unlock the full spectrum of freeride terrain.
Out of stock
The offspring of a one-night stand between two of Burton’s most revered all-terrain boards, the men’s Burton Skeleton Key Snowboard has quickly become a staple in the quivers of our testers and team riders. From Japan-deep pow to Mount Baker’s legendary banks, this uniquely hard-charging directional shape fuses camber with a slightly increased waist width that carves like a knife.
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox; Super Sap® epoxy; Pro-Tip; Infinite Ride
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
BURTON Men’s Custom Flying V Snowboard€716,00 COMING SOON
Our most trusted board, backed by a cult following as snowboarding’s one-answer to all terrain.
HG KILROY CUSTOM BOARDS ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ ΑΝΔΡΙΚΟ€479,00 SOLD OUT
It’s a backpack harness system that makes learning to ride fun for kids and parents.
BURTON Men’s Process Flying V Snowboard€575,00 COMING SOON
Behind team rider Mark McMorris’ chill demeanor and effortless style is a powerful competitor. In keeping with the happy bears theme on the Process, the panda shares McMorris’ laid back but lethal style.
HG KILROY 3D ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ ΑΝΔΡΙΚΟ€525,00 SOLD OUT
There are no reviews yet.