With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the men’s Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots are the choice for stepping to larger drops, hitting burlier features, and pushing your riding further. Their proven formula creates a medium stiff, responsive feel that’s equally nimble and powerful. Cold feet are a distant memory of your old boots thanks to the insulated, heat-reflective tech of the Ruler’s heat-moldable liners.
- Performance synthetic leather backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit; Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won’t kink, and are easy to re-lace
- B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn’t harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down; Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot’s overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- 1-Year Warranty
202, 10,5, 202, 11,5, 202, 13, 202, 202, 202, 202, 7,5, 202, 8,5, 202, 9,5
Lightweight, mid-flexing freestyle performance and seamless shell design for riding features across the mountain.