HG HIDEAWAY ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΙΟ
Out of stock
€435,00 SOLD OUT
Put a creative spin on all terrain with a playful and stable board that charges ahead and inspires confidence.
Out of stock
A little fun with a lot of function, the Burton Hideaway Snowboard is the perfect tool for taking a no-limits twin-tipped approach to the whole mountain. Plenty playful, a Flat Top Bend offers the forgiving freedom and stability to take on any terrain or condition. Its innovative true twin shape makes it really fun to ride in both directions, while a sintered base keeps it fast, even if you have no time to wax it.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that’s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox Low; Super Sap® epoxy
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.