Sidehill 18L Backpack - SHARKSKIN
Out of stock
A low-profile panel-loader pack for making sure you have what you need for short side and backcountry laps.
Out of stock
Being ready is more than a state of mind. In the backcountry, it’s about having what you need. The Burton Sidehill 18L Backpack offers the space to hold your skins and avalanche safety tools plus basics like water, goggles, and a layer for quick-hit backcountry laps. Low-profile by design, it rides well and makes finding what you need easy. There’s plenty of strapping options for poles, board, and your helmet, too.
- Dimensions: 20in x 12in x 6in / 51cm x 31cm x 16cm; Weight: 1.75lbs; Volume: 18L
- 210D polyester ripstop with 1,500mm PU coating and 420D nylon oxford build
- Padded hip belt; Ergonomic back panel
- Cush ergonomic shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle; Side compression straps
- Built-in helmet carry with attachment loops; A-frame and vertical board carry
- External attachment loops and external daisy chain attachment
- Main compartment with snow tool storage; Hydration sleeve; Fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket; Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty
Midweight and stink-resistant warmth with the support and cushioning to keep your attitude adjusted all day long.
Midweight, stink-resistant warmth with the support and cushioning to keep your attitude adjusted all day long.